change: starts with me

          Change starts wit me, we must all change the way we think and act. I'am resposible for the way I think and act. Maturity starts when we own our mistakes and take the mecessary action of correcting them.


           Change is to become different to improve yourself and to change the pass in our own life. Change must start to ourselves. Its not easy to change but we need to embrace this to be a better person in the future. I look back to those masive failures and laugh. But,in the end i've learned that new years resolutions aren't meant to change yourlife, they're just tradition. Its fun to challenge my self and find out how long will last. 

    
       Before you change others you mudt begis to yourself you must chabge thoe bad habbits that you're done before. change is a choice it depends to the person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

State of the Nation Address 2018

"RESILIENT OF FILIPINO"

REFLECTION