" The new me, this new year"

      Before the clock strikes in midnight as if there is a magic in the air. Every body hopes are so high and they can't wait t9 reach those hopes and goals this new year. New year means you are going to be a different person. We have to thrown our new resolutions this year to the universe and you wish that it will grantes it all.


   Its good to want and strive to be a better person and I understand that the New year is the perfect time to change and to improve your self. The quote "New Year, New Me" means a lot to me because this year I want to improve my self to be a better person. But, I dont put to much pressure to my self. I made my New years resolutions list and I hope I can do that until the end of this year. I want to change my bas attitudes in the past and give limit to my self. You can say that yu are a new person now when you  are good inside and outside. Even though its not a new year you can be a new peraom. If you are truly true to your self.


   The beginning of a new year is an exciting time, but remember that a New Year doesn't mean you are automatically a new you like what I said you have to work a litte bit for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

State of the Nation Address 2018

"RESILIENT OF FILIPINO"

REFLECTION