REFLECTION

In the past 2 months, I learned something that I will not forget. I learned about the history of internet the different kinds of engines and most specially I learned how to make my own blog page. This first quarter I enjoyed it so much because our lesson is near in to my heart.
    The problem that I encounter that challenge me so much is, when we are making our blog page.  Because, it is my first time  to make a blog page and I dont know how to make one. I address this problem by asking the help of my teacher and classmates to teach me how to make a page. Besides, our teacher is good so I easily learned how to make a blog page.     
    Moving on, I will do my very best again  to the up coming next semesters to gain more knowledge and to discover.

Comments

  1. Great! You've learned a lot of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

State of the Nation Address 2018

"RESILIENT OF FILIPINO"